SAIGON UNSEEN & STREET FOOD BY MOTORBIKE
08:00AM / 01:00PM: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or a specified place.
Our tour guide will give you some information for them to have a clear picture about the itinerary of the tour and what dish they will have a chance to try in the tour.
On the way to this area, being at the back of the motorbike, we will pass by Thich Quang Duc statue. Tour guide will tell you the story about this monk who burnt himself because of some strict rules in Vietnam and help you to imagine how Vietnamese history was in that year – 1963.
Then stop at a famous local restaurant for enjoying beef noodles soup – a kind of noodle soup originated from the Central of Vietnam, sugarcane juice – a beverage which is sweet naturally from sugarcane mixed with some kumquat to balance the taste.
After that, we will drive you to Nguyen Thien Thuat Street, one of the most famous street food areas in Saigon with the considerable diversity in the style of the cuisine and local culture. This place is the integrated one which has lots of the residents from many parts of Vietnam to come here and live for a long time, that’s the reason why its cuisine is really fascinating and diverse.
We will take a short walk to explore and understand more about the lifestyle of local people, the history, as well as many other stories about this building. Then stop for enjoying rice noodle with grilled beef, one of the most famous street food of Vietnam.
We continue on driving to the biggest flower market in Saigon. Almost all kinds of flowers which are sold here are from all parts of Vietnam and this market also the famous wholesale one of Ho Chi Minh City.
Then we will learn how to make Vietnamese coffee in Vietnam traditional coffee shop. In addition, we also visit Thien Hau temple – over 300 years old, Chinese medicine street, ghost apartment, animals market, motorbike market in district 5.
Visiting floating market. You will experience how local people live and purchase products on the boat. This is the place where all the products (tropical fruits, coconuts, vegetables…) are transferred from Mekong Delta with a large quantity and high quality. Here, you will enjoy the coconut juice and go around for a walk to hear the tour guide talk about the people’s lives here on the river.
The next stop is district 4 – which is also known as the smallest district in Saigon and it’s like a small island surrounded by Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living. It leads to the diversity in characteristic of the populations and cultural region as well. The guests will feel like they are lost in the food paradise with a unique culture experience.
Tour guide will stop at a local restaurant for the guest to try Vietnamese noodle soup( Pho). You will feel like you are a real Saigonese when sitting in the restaurant.
Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel. Our friendly driver will say good night and put more happy smiles on you.
– Enjoy Vietnamese noodle at local restaurant and sugarcane juice
– Visit local market and the Nguyen Thien Thuat area – enjoy some tropical fruits
– Enjoy broken rice or kebab noodle soup – Obama noodle soup
– The Biggest flower market
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee at local coffee shop
– The Ghost apartment in district 5 (China town)
– The Motorbike market
– The Animal market – Bird and chicken market
– The Chinese traditional medicine market
– The Thien Hau temple – approximately 300 years
– The Lantern market
– The Binh Tay market – The biggest wholesale market
– The Floating market -Try coconut and see how local live in the boat.
– Visit district 4 – The smallest district, see local life and enjoy Caramel Flan
Eating “Phở” – Beef noodle soup at local restaurant
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3, and 5 – some exclusion apply)
- High quality open-faced helmet
- All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
- Pictures from your trip (email to you later)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Friendly and professional guides
- Accident insurance
- … and lots of smiles